01 Sep GOODBYE BODY FAT… HOW?
Always comming back from a period of non training or a sendentary lifestyle or stress influence in yur bodyfat levels. And whether we like it or not, whether it goes with our lifestyle or not, we always come back with some extra body fat. However, with the advice that I am going to give you today will mean that this will probably not happen to you in the same way on the next holidays. The best thing is that having read this post, you will make a lifestyle change- for the better- naturally.
There is no need to kill yourself training or dieting to lose body fat, but what you have to do is focus on cutting out bad habits and creating good ones.
Successfully losing body fat is not achieved by just doing the two factors just mentioned above (we shouldn’t ONLY focus on food or training). There are some factors that a big difference in achieving our goal of body fat loss. It should always be done using a comprehensive approach whilst taking care of all the habits that may influence us.
Start by applying and fulfilling these healthy habits that I mention in the following list:
- Eat vegetables, fruit, and protein at every meal.
- Eat 2 to 4 large meals a day.
- Moderate (or eliminate) liquid calories.
- Eat enough calories.
- Eat slowly and mindfully.
- Be flexible with self-control.
- Do not have ultra-processed foods at home.
- Regulate meal times (get organized).
- Train strength at least 2-3 times a week and do the type of strength training you enjoy the most.
- Train each major muscle group at least 2 times a week and perform with intensity.
- Train the whole body in a balanced way.
- Focus on the muscles you are working on focusing on technique.
- At least 24 hours of recovery between training.
- Perform a minimum of 60 minutes of cardio a week.
- Prioritize strength and do it before cardio.
- Performs at least 7,500 steps daily.
- Hydrate yourself enough.
- Get 7-9 hours of quality sleep.
- Lead an organized lifestyle by planning the days and weeks in your agenda.
- Try to cook your own food.
- Have your personal space to think and meditate, helping to reduce stress and control your emotions and decisions.
- Go out in the sun for at least 15 minutes a day.
- Set real fat loss goals.
- Ask yourself what are your reasons are for losing fat.
- Don’t trust the scales, measure your progress with photos and take measurements.
- Avoid an all-or-nothing mindset, there is no reason to do things perfectly.
- Allow yourself to fail from time to time, you cannot accomplish everything one hundred percent.
- Focus on consistency by enjoying the process, without doing it out of motivation, do it out of discipline.
- Value your time and above all that which you dedicate to yourself.
- Patience is your best ally.
- Endeavor to be in a “healthy” environment at all times.
Remember that if you follow them… You will get results!
As you have seen, everything in our body is interrelated and everything influences our body (including fat loss) so we try to look after each of mentioned sections.
We all know that it is very difficult to do everything always. That’s why it’s important to keep all these habits in mind and incorporate them all little by little, so that in the end you will maintain them as part of an enduring lifestyle.
How many of these habits do you think you follow?
Shall we start?